- Surgical Instrument Repairs
Surgical Instrument Repairs
- Repair and reconditioning of all surgical instruments
- Re-insulation/repair of laparoscopic instrumentation
- On-site repair of ophthalmic and microsurgical instruments
- Diamond dusting of delicate needleholders
- Soldering and laser welding capabilities
- Specializing in Orthopedic and Arthroscopic instrumentation
- Needleholder tungsten carbide insert replacement
- Bipolar forcep repair and re-insulation
- De-magnitizing of instruments
- Fully equipped service center
- We use high quality German manufactured replacement parts for all of the above services
CWI's Set/Tray Refurbishing
- All instruments inspected, repaired and cleaned
- Removal of stains, rust and any existing hidden bio-burden
- Can aide in the reduction of infections
- Instruments function smoothly
- Preventive maintenance ensures all instruments in set function properly
- Reduces surgeon complaints
- Proprietary set maintenance log provided to facility
- Instrument life is prolonged
- Sets do not leave hospital premises and are available for add-on cases
- Periodic maintenance at hospital directed intervals ensures instruments function at peak condition
The On-Site Advantage
- We use fully equipped self-contained mobile repair labs.
- Extensive parts inventory onboard
- Convenient - instruments are repaired and returned the same day with no paperwork to prepare
- Save on shipping charges
- A working relationship with your technician will allow him to become attuned to your specific needs
- Critical, one-of-a-kind instruments/sets can be serviced without leaving the facility premises
- Ability to custom modify existing instruments at surgeons request/ direction
Phaco Handpiece Repair
- Our technicians are trained to perform repairs on all makes and models of phaco handpieces manufactured by: Alcon®,Allergan®,Chiron®,Mentor®,Staar® and Storz®.
- Repair Standards All phaco handpiece repairs are full and complete overhauls. Our overhaul includes: disassembly, replacement of all out=of-spec parts, installation of new connectors, crystals, reassembly and calibration. Additionally, each phaco handpiece is subject to an independent quality-control inspection prior to shipment to you, our customer. This full and complete overhaul process helps insure minimal downtime in the future.
- Turn-around Time All repairs are completed and shipped within 48 hours of your approval.
- Warranty All repairs are warranted for 90 days.
- Many of our customers have been told that the Harmonic Scalpel© cannot be repaired. For over 15 years Cunningham Woodland has been repairing these instruments without a single incidence of injury or damage to patient, practitioner, or equipment. We provide our customers with a cost effective option to purchasing a new instrument; one that is safe and convenient. Each repair is completed and returned within 48 hours, and is fully warranted and repaired within the requirements of our ISO quality control system.
- You can be sure your scalpel, including the Harmonic Blue, will be returned to the same functionality at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new one. We are the Harmonic Scalpel© experts.
Full Surgical Video Camera Service
- Repairing Stryker, Storz, Dyonics, Olympus, Linvatec and other brands, as well as couplers, processors, printers and light sources.
- If you have ever had a video camera repaired, you know the service difficulties involved. Turn times are very slow and consistency of repair is questionable. Historically, cameras have not been a repair category that has received a high level of customer service. Cunningham Woodland entered this venue to enable our customers to receive the service they deserve on cameras; the same service they receive on all our other repairs.
- We are a full service camera facility, repairing Stryker, Storz, Dyonics, Olympus, Linvatec and other brands, as well as couplers, processors, printers and light sources. Repairs range from minor repair to complete rebuilds on all models. Loaners are also provided when needed, as available. There is no reason to wait weeks to get your repaired cameras back. You now have a dependable source that assures you the highest level of quality and service.
- As new camera models come into the marketplace, our research and development department will apply their more than 20 years of experience to examine and formulate the repair process and validate the needed components. Working with CWI will put you at the front of the marketplace for this service category.
Diamond Knife Repairs
- We offer high quality and cost-effective repair of diamond knives by all major manufacturers. All knives received undergo a rigorous inspection process. We replace all worn parts, clean, calibrate and return within 3 to 5 days of your approval.
- All Diamond Knife repairs are backed with a 90 day warranty.
Rigid Endoscope Repair
- Same day diagnosis and assessment of your scope problem upon receipt at our facility. We offer a complete scope assessment at no charge to you. You will be contacted and provided with a complete scope assessment and confirmation of pricing.
- Guaranteed rapid repair completion times. You will know in advance your completion time. No guessing or waiting in frustration for the completion of your repairs. All of our standard repairs are completed within 2 business days after your approval! Full scope restorations are completed in 4 to 5 business days after your approval!
- Commitment to high quality repairs with a lower pricing structure. In most cases, our program will allow you to save 50% off the cost of manufacturer’s repair/exchange programs!
- Fully trained and qualified staff. Our technicians undergo required continuing education in optical design, manufacturing, maintenance and assessment of endoscopes. Futhermore, with in-house optical and mechanical engineers on staff, we are able to provide the solutions for the most challenging repair requirements.
- Exceptional Warranty. We confidently provide a ninety day warranty on all scope repairs.
Power Equipment Repairs
- We are able to repair a wide range of pneumatic, electric and battery powered equipment including products manufactured by Anspach®, Micro-Aire®, Midas Rex®, Stryker®, Synthes®, Zimmer/Hall® and 3M®.
- We also have the ability to repair most equipment deemed beyond repair or obsolete by other ISO’s and OEM’s. All power equipment is restored to the original specifications with standard turnaround time being 24 to 48 hours. Our stat service provides the fastest possible turn-around time for your “HOT” repairs. To eliminate downtime, we offer an extensive line of loaner equipment.
- Our in-house machine shop and reverse engineering capabilities allow us to repair most power equipment deemed beyond repair or obsolete by other ISO’s and OEM’s.
Fiber Optic Cable Repair
- Our facility repairs all fiber optic cables. Our repair capabilities include bifurcated bundles, surgical headlights, fiber optic retractors and light carriers. We also replace any hardware or silicone sheaths if needed.
- Turn-around Time: Cables are repaired and returned within 10 business days.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.