7645 HUMI + HIGH FLOW Laparoscopic Insufflation System Use: CO2 Insufflation for all laparoscopic surgical procedures
- High performance, HIGH FLOW (Up to 40 LPM through either port)
- Auto Pressure Relief
- The TAPâ„¢ Tubing Sets; a proprietary, independent method for directly measuring abdominal pressure. The benefits are faster, initial insufflation and faster recovery from sudden pressure leaks.
- Integrates with video tower system and adjusts to low & high pressure CO2 source.
A unique feature of the Model 7645 HUMI+ is that it does not require the use of a non-standard tubing set and trocar sizes to implement flow rates above 20 LPM. NORTHGATEآ® insufflation tubing and standard size trocars can be used. NORTECH Insufflation tubing sets Designed by Nortech, the pioneer of HIGH FLOW insufflation technology.
The Northgate AUTOLITHآ® Lithotripter is a high performance, computer controlled IEHLآ® Lithotripter which provides greater patient safety, increased treatment effectiveness and ease of operation. It is indicated for Urinary and Biliary stone treatment. Some of the features offered are:
- Automatic Power Range Regulation - provides precise balance of pulse energy based on probe size. This prevents power overload to the probe, which increases patient safety and treatment effectiveness.
- Automatic Probe Life Sensing - the system monitors the effects of probe operation to estimate probe life
- Broad range of probe sizes for all scope working channel sizes, large and MICRO.
- Ease of set-up
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.