The Jet Safety Holster
Cost Savings Through Safety
Pioneering a new concept in surgical holsters, the JET Multi-Instrument Safety Holster is the first holster designed to securely hold several electrosurgical instruments of varying sizes.
Created by a licensed, Board Certified surgeon, the JET Multi-Instrument Safety Holster provides a single, secure, and safe holster for all electrosurgical instruments. The innovative patent-pending design is centered on the safety of the patient and staff, and allows for efficient organization of the surgical equipment most frequently used.
The median payment to patients for OR fire claims is $120,166
Enhanced Surgical Safety & Organization
- Enhanced safety for patients and staff (helps prevent OR fires and burns)
- Supports uses in Open, Robotic, and Laparoscopic techniques for all specialties
- Helps prevent dropped equipment, unintended device discharge and drape strikethrough
- Ease of access and increased organization for the surgeon
- Fully complies with operating room safety standards
- Complies with AORN, FDA, and JCAHO recommendations to holster electrosurgical equipment