- Stops dried on blood - enzyme foam breaks down & prevents stubborn organic encrustation on surgical instruments
- Eliminates messy spills - no more spillage between the operating room and central processing department
- Neutral pH - safe and effective for stainless steel, tungsten carbide, aluminum & brass instruments.
- Bacteriostatic - microbiological control agents inhibit bacterial growth in the ready-to-use foam solution.
- Competitively priced - costl less without compromizing performance.
- Saves time - long lasting foam reduces the number of spray applications.
- Multi-Enzymatic - contains a synergistic blend of lipase and protease enzymes.
Directions for use:
- After use, spray onto soiled instruments as quickly as possible, covering all instrument surfaces.
- Let instruments soak in foam until ready for cleaning & sterilization.
- Apply more CST-402S Enzymatic Foam Spray as needed, to keep instruments moist.
- Rinse instruments, then proceed with regular cleaning & sterilization procedures.
Avoid prolonged contact with skin. May irritate eyes. Wear eye protection as a safety precaution. Do not swallow. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN! Discard used solution. Do not reuse.