ALTON DEAN Pneumatic Pressure Infuser (Bag Squeezer): When connected to a pneumatic pressure source, Alton Dean Pressure Infusors automatically maintain pressure on blood and IV fluid bags. Pressure range is zero to 300mm HG.
An optional Quick Disconnect Coupler allows easy separation of the pressure hose from the infusor.
An optional hand pump maintains pressure during transport or when away from a pressure source.
- AUTOMATIC: NO DROP IN PRESSURE: maintains any selected pressure from 0 to 300mm of Mercury (0-5.8psi) on a 500 ml bag.
- NO HAND PUMPING: Plugs into oxygen or air outlets for automatic pressure maintenance.
- FAST LOADING: Hinged, transparent door allows fast loading of fluid bag and unobstructed view of fluid level.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Durable materials.
- COMPACT: Hangs on any I.V. pole.
- RELIABLE: Non-electric components.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Built for long life and backed with a one-year warranty.
- UNIVERSAL: For the pressure infusion needs of every department in the hospital.